(watch the full video here)
"What are you?"
"What you gon’ be?"
"What you always do?"
"What you never do?"
"Who you represent?"
"Why is school important?"
"How you treat people?"
"What are we?"
"Who the best?"
full video here
Can we get more parents to instill this into their children.
Yassss to this!
Reasons why I’m excited for “Dear White People:”
- Black actors portraying 3-dimensional characters
- Honest social commentary
- Targeted to the college age demographic
- Thorough exploration of the various forms of racism in America
- Tessa Thompson’s voice and Tyler William’s afro wig
Reasons why I’m not excited for “Dear White People:”
- White people calling it racist
- Mainstream media agreeing with the white people calling it racist
An unarmed boy was shot dead in the street and the ONLY question you have is WHY WAS HE LIVING WITH HIS GRANDMOTHER?????